Day 9 Complete

2022-07-05 1 min read

Well I made it…only just, but I made it to the end of the day and completed day 9 of the 100 Days of SwiftUI challenge.

It’s now after 10:30pm and I’m only now writing the blog post about the days challenge, which was all about creating and using closures and how to accept functions as parameters. I’m so glad I did it though, the content is fantastic and I feel like SwiftUI (which I’ve had some experience with) now makes much more sense to me. Closures will take more time to properly sink in, but it makes so much more sense now, and I now understand much more about why SwiftUI is the way it is, which is a relief.